JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just procured me the Off Road Evo Drag Link Flip Kit and Rock Krawler Tie Rod.

Does anyone have experience with the installation who may be able to help install this with me?

I have tools, garage, and the parts I have some mechanical experience but not much. So i'm looking for anyone with the experience on how to do this.

I live in Newport Beach, Orange County.

Thanks,

Delano.

Parts to install:

EVO MFG JK Draglink Flip Kit

http://evomfg.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-DRAGLINKFLIP

Notes:
Drilling of the passenger side steering knuckle with 7/8” drill bit is required to complete the instal

Rock Krawler JK Heavy Duty Pro Tie Rod

http://www.rockkrawler.com/pages/catalog/index.php?r_itemID=159

Notes:

No special tools required

& 2 JK Tie Rod ends

·
Registered
601 Posts
Offers open here, D. Unfortunately I work 12 hrs shifts Sat nights & a Sun drive to Newport is a little much. If you wanted to do the drive here, my garage is open to ya.

·
Registered
851 Posts
hah thanks for the offers!

where has the red jeep been???

been looking for ya
I have been parking on the other side of the bush because some douche from the weed shop opened his car door and hit mine. Nothing a little clay bar and elbow grease couldn't fix... but I was still pissed :mad:

There are far too many stoners that park on my side. I don't have anything against them, put I would rather not have to kill one.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
I have been parking on the other side of the bush because some douche from the weed shop opened his car door and hit mine. Nothing a little clay bar and elbow grease couldn't fix... but I was still pissed :mad:

There are far too many stoners that park on my side. I don't have anything against them, put I would rather not have to kill one.
You need some rock rails that will help take care of that.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
x2 on the rock rails. i actually love seeing people who open the car doors hard against my jeep.

i got some paint on them...

and ps if you got any mods, bring them over for the install party :D

·
Registered
851 Posts
x2 on the rock rails. i actually love seeing people who open the car doors hard against my jeep.

i got some paint on them...

and ps if you got any mods, bring them over for the install party :D
Thanks. I'm working on getting some new tires and wheels soon.

I'm also serious about the install help... standing invite. I'm a girl, but I am pretty handy. I always change my own brakes, spark plugs, and other light to moderate maintenance. I'm no stranger to tools either. I installed all of my brothers appliances in his condo, mounted all of his TVs, and even cut and installed all of his hardwood and tile work (he literally didn't know what a Phillips head screwdriver was so it's easy to see why I did all the work). Enough patting myself on the back :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. I'm working on getting some new tires and wheels soon.

I'm also serious about the install help... standing invite. I'm a girl, but I am pretty handy. I always change my own brakes, spark plugs, and other light to moderate maintenance. I'm no stranger to tools either. I installed all of my brothers appliances in his condo, mounted all of his TVs, and even cut and installed all of his hardwood and tile work (he literally didn't know what a Phillips head screwdriver was so it's easy to see why I did all the work). Enough patting myself on the back :thefinger:
haha lets get you on some big bear trails coming up here.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I've installed a poly tie rod.... But, if you need some help, let me know when you are planning on doing the install...I'm right down the freeway in Lake Forest...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.