JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have this e-Autogrilles bumper? I know several people have bought it by trolling through their feedback, but I'll be damn if it can find a pic of it actually mounted on a JK.

Thx

·
Registered
269 Posts
I was looking at these online the other day. Thanks for reminding me. I just ordered one about 2 minutes ago for my wifes Rubicon. Ill update with pics as soon as it arrives.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Looks exactly like the Smittybilt bumper for TJ’s and probably is the same one. Since Smittybilt outsources to China E-Autogrilles probably bought the same design. How many Smitty’s are out there and work?? Tons. it is formed steel and mounting bolts, what can go wrong? Especially if it's identical to one another company sells.

-Dan

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My bumper finally arrived. I have to say that I'm pretty happy with the quality of it. The fit and finish seem to be really good. Here's a few pic of it. Tomorrow I'll try to post a few pics of it on my Jeep.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Nice bumper, want to see it mounted now. :bounce:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
where did you order it from?
eBay. $270.

Nice bumper, want to see it mounted now. :bounce:
I planned on posting some pics of it mounted but I started making a fog light mount that bolts to where the fairlead would bolt. When I finished and went outside it was already dark. I'll definitely get some pics up tommorow though. Here some more of the bumper before mounted.

A bit off topic but here the fog light mount.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I guess after these caught on and started selling, they decided to jack up all the prices by a coupla hundred:mad:

·
Registered
2 Posts
eBay. $270.

I planned on posting some pics of it mounted but I started making a fog light mount that bolts to where the fairlead would bolt. When I finished and went outside it was already dark. I'll definitely get some pics up tommorow though. Here some more of the bumper before mounted.

A bit off topic but here the fog light mount.

keep those pictures coming. Im interested in the way your mounting up your fogs. hopefully you get more pics before/while installing

·
Registered
793 Posts
From what I am getting from the e-mails I got from them...they are raising the prices because they are out of inventory I am just guessing in an attempt that no one buys them but sees that these bumpers are available. Anyways I just installed mine last night:

Smitty XRC anyone?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.