JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm narrowing down the possibilities for replacing my OEM rear bumper, and this is the one I've decided on (I think).........

www.gotreks.com/page.asp?pageid=49

Anybody have one? If so, what are your impressions, likes and dislikes? If you don't have one, but have experience with Treks Offroad, let me know how you liked doing business with them. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
I don't have the bumper but a big thumbs up for treks :beer:

I have their modular belly pan system and LOVE it. I had a few install questions and were answered over the phone.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have to say that the Treks guys were the nicest, friendliest most helpful people I have ever met!

not to mention everything I saw of their stuff fit *****IN

·
Registered
630 Posts
looks good, I went with the pure jeep bumpers, they look about the same, really good welds and finish, price about the same. glad I got them.
i would NEVER purchase from such a crappy company like Full Traction and Pure Jeep!!!!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I just got their bumper yesterday on my doorstep. Quality looks excellent & I'll let you know how it installs on my dad's JK within the next couple weeks and post some pictures for you!
I will agree with the other guys... they are excellent to deal with!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just got their bumper yesterday on my doorstep. Quality looks excellent & I'll let you know how it installs on my dad's JK within the next couple weeks and post some pictures for you!
I will agree with the other guys... they are excellent to deal with!
Thanks everyone. Prope, let me know how the install goes. This one is on the "very short" list. :D

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Thanks everyone. Prope, let me know how the install goes. This one is on the "very short" list. :D
Will do... My dad saw it tonight and loves it... so now time to paint & install!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
what is wrong with full traction and pure Jeep?
VEGASJEEP seems to always be shooting down companies but never gives a reason. Just look at his signature.

On one of my post he stated http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5276

neither one gets my money....
in reference to 4WD and WhinchDepot (Same company) but never gave a reason. I thought everything was great working with 4WD. No complaints from them at all got the cheapest price I have seen anywhere else and free shipping and they also gave me a free winch cover.

If you (anybody) are going to shoot down a company or product then why don't you explain your self. Otherwise it sounds childish. Sorry not trying to be rude but it's true.

Back on topic: I really do like the back up installed with the cut out grill. When someone get this bumper could you please post a pick of it? I might have to do that with my bumper.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
If you (anybody) are going to shoot down a company or product then why don't you explain your self. Otherwise it sounds childish. Sorry not trying to be rude but it's true.
Vegas got screwed by Patrick who owns both outfits. What happened has been well documented and censored on some boards, needless to say, I think they suck too.:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Vegas got screwed by Patrick who owns both outfits. What happened has been well documented and censored on some boards, needless to say, I think they suck too.:thefinger:
still no reason besides this person has DOCUMENTED reasons with showing nothing, tells everyone nothing

·
Registered
597 Posts
I'm curious too. I have the PJ stubby front and other than needing child-like small hands to mount(if you have a winch) it is a good bumper. I've bounced it off of rocks and the finish is still holding up great. I don't have any experience with the actual company-PJ-though as I ordered through a 3rd party.

·
Banned
80 Posts
i WENT W/ A warn BUT THAT IS PRETTY SWEET AND THE EASE OF INSTALL IS A PLUS AND LOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD OF BEEN ON THE JK OEM ORIGINALLY

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
OK now it makes sense. That sucks VegasJeep Sorry to hear about all the bull sh!t you have to deal with. How is the Poly? I have been thinking about getting there track bars

Poly kicks ass! Always great service and quality in my experience...rockers, suspension, shocks...and few other random parts.:beer:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.