JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone! I guess I missed Curries, probably for good reason due to the price haha. Looking to get a housing for starters and build as I get the money. The rockwell is a bad ass setup but a little much for my application... lol

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
I just built a spider 9 with dynatrac dana 44 jk outer forgings. Allows you to bolt on the rest of the jk stuff and you will keep your electronics in tact. Look at hi9.com for high pinion 3rd members, the megahi9 is super strong. Cost about $1100 for the 3"x3/8" tubed housing, dynatrac jk 44 "c's", and the rest of the brackets I ordered from rusty's.

The sider 9 housing is quite a bit lighter then the dana 60 and the ground clearance is very close but the 60 just edges is out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just built a spider 9 with dynatrac dana 44 jk outer forgings. Allows you to bolt on the rest of the jk stuff and you will keep your electronics in tact. Look at hi9.com for high pinion 3rd members, the megahi9 is super strong. Cost about $1100 for the 3"x3/8" tubed housing, dynatrac jk 44 "c's", and the rest of the brackets I ordered from rusty's.

The sider 9 housing is quite a bit lighter then the dana 60 and the ground clearance is very close but the 60 just edges is out.
I could not find the Dynatrac "C" castings on Rustys?, this will probably be the way I go as well. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
8,433 Posts

You did something that cool and didnt start a thread on it? :bounce:

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I had a write up on that other forum and was banned shortly after doing it.
Lol, why didn't you offer to give that dickless dwarf a free one?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.