JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shows us what you got this year.

Here is my 130 lb 9-point Pennsylvania Whitetail taken Tuesday morning about 5 miles from Rausch Creek Offroad Park on some state game lands. This one when to the taxidemist, I guess my rockrails will have to wait a little longer.

And Dad's 175 lb 8-point Whitetail taken three weeks ago near Lake Placid NY

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nice deer. I'm not going to go out this year due to a change of jobs with little time off yet.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Congrats, both fine Buck's.....just quite 2 years ago, shot all our Big Buck in Washington & Greene Country, mostly right around our house. If you can hear Horns honking, Doors slamming, & People talking, then we would shoot Big Buck.;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments guys. Steve I hear you on the time thing, I was able to take the first three days off but I don't think I will be able to get out again to try and fill my doe tag. I envy my dad he took a week off to hunt New York, another week to hunt Vermont, and this week to come down and Hunt with me for three days then left yesterday to head back home to Vermont and hunt the 1st weekend of muzzle loader season.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
I am not a big fan of Bambi. I'll eat it but I prefer it as jerky. I do however love Elk cooked just about any way. But I don't hunt I barter. :grinpimp:

My neighbor a couple years back got his tags and went out in the morning and was back by lunch with his buck. We have two awesome hunting ranges within 10 minutes of my house. We have some alfalfa fields I pass on the way to work that I have seen as many as 200 head chowing down. I'll have to give you guys some pictures. :smokin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts