JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new phone (first smart phone) and was wondering if theres any really good apps (free is better). i got the new nexus and its pretty damn cool , but then again if you saw the phone i had before almost any thing was better.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
Lots of people use tapatalk(from China). I'm just typing on my Droid. With tapatalk you can take a pic and send it right to the jko forum in the thread. That's pretty badass.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Call Block
QR Droid
Robo Defense
Dictionary

Edit:
Call Block is great. If a spam number calls you frequently, it takes two "clicks" to add it to the block list. Never hear from it again.
im gonna tell the guy i work eith about this one, he must get 3 calls a day on his cell that are spam

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Dolphin browser. Its like private browser for ipad. Clears your history when you close it out. Y know what that means. Amirite?Amirite

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
915 Posts
Torque- You'd have to buy a bluetooth adapter for your ODBII but it's really cool. Give a bunch of readings from your computer

My Tracks - Records your tracks and you can upload them to google maps later. Help you get unlost and it's free

Beautiful Widgets is cool for your home screen clock.

Double twist- free music player

Pandora

Netflix

HBO go

Android has something for just about anything you can think of. Check out XDA developers lots of good info. If you decide to root your phone the list will get much longer. Rooting allows your read/write access to the system files. You can tweak your phone to perform much better. If you're into games check out shadow guns.

If you have any ????'s shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Rain alarm. Phone will vibrate and let you know when a storm is nearby. Fairly helpful. I've had it warn me just in the nick of time half a dozen times saving me from getting soaked. It's free so it pays for itself immediately.

Sent via Pony Express

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
dolphin browser and double twist ive recently started using. awesome.
down load an equalizer though, you have to buy the eq for doubletwist:shaking:

if you have lots of music. ringdroid. lets you cut your music to where you want it and how long and makes it a ringtone.
the stock make as ringtone button doesnt work many files are too big...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Lookout
Swype (beta)(you gotta install it online but its awesome)
Advanced Task Killer
Angry Birds
Demotivational Pics
HeyTell (kinda sucks sometimes but easier then texting)
Shazam
SportsTap
StumbleUpon
Zedge

You are gonna love your phone.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Achmed sounds
Cartman Sounds
Angry Birds
IHeartRadio

HP has an app that lets you print directly from your android phone to an HP wifi printer.

·
Registered
168 Posts
There is no need for task killers on the newer versions of Andriod!!! Gingerbread, Honeycomb, and now Icecream Sandwich all go a great job at ending tasks/proccesses on their own. A task killer will only kill your battery!! :)

What phone did you get?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.