Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Spod?

·
pvanfab.com
539 Posts
I did a writeup on a few other forums using a Cooper bussman relay panel, pretty easy to build the panel yourself and learn something along the way :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
I did a writeup on a few other forums using a Cooper bussman relay panel, pretty easy to build the panel yourself and learn something along the way :)

I built two of these using your instructions and had two friends build one each, we split the cost, they worked great and cost very little. Thanks.

·
pvanfab.com
539 Posts
That is awesome Wolfman! So glad I could help you and your friends! I know electrical work scares some people, but if you follow the writeup it is pretty simple. I can add it here when I get enough posts to post pics.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I went with an sPod (thanks Marcus). Install took a couple of hours with detailed instructions. Finished it up last night along with some lights from Baja Designs. I'm pretty sure I could wire up the switches, fuses, and relays. Wouldn't be nearly as clean as the SPod.

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
i have been interested in a DIY that used circuit breakers on a panel instead of fuses but have so much else to do it will be a while before I could begin to design or conceive of such a solution. Just throwing that out there ...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does Jeep make additional OEM switches that can be added to the stock console?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I built two of these using your instructions and had two friends build one each, we split the cost, they worked great and cost very little. Thanks.

I built mine myself as well. Then ordered the spod switch housing for above the windshield. Works great and looks great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts