JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know a good shop that i can take my jk to to get the AEV "Nth degree" 3.5" lift installed, i live in yelm and i would like to find a place thats relatively close, within 40 miles or so. i am going to get the lift kit shipped to my house shortly. Or if you know anyone who knows their way around that lift kit and could possibly help me install it. Also i was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get 5:13 gears at a good price and where to get them installed at a good price. any suggestions would help greatly.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live right down the road from you and am running an AEV kit. You're welcome to swing by and check mine out for referance. I have to warn you though, I can talk Jeeps for days, weeks, or even months. Shoot me a PM and we can set something up.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good kit in my book.

I live in the thriving metropolis of Tenino (population 3 or 4) and I took mine to Northridge in Bremerton. My wife and I used public transit to get home and back to get it and I think it cost us about two or three dollars one way back to Olympia.
By the way, I got the same kit and I love it, it rides great. I think it cost me about $1,250.00 to have 4.88 gears installed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You're my Hutchinson wheel twin aren't you? I live about 5 minutes down the road from you and David mentioned you might be willing to sell your stock flares. Do you still have them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts