JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Factory warranty recently expired, got a letter in the mail stating I can extend it, looked up what it would cost me.... they quoted me at 3600, 200 a month. F-that. Not even close to worth it.

Anyways, anyone had good luck with any of the aftermarket extended warranty coverage options?

I got a quote online for 1600, 80 a month, but I don't want to fish out a down payment then go in for a repair in 2 months and find out they wont cover shit,,,

Thanks....

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On a vehicle with modifications? No way would I do an aftermarket warranty, they'll void parts so fast it'll strip the ring & pinion of yours! :lol: . I'm kidding, but really, it's not worth it.
Hahaha. Asshole. :thefinger:

Yeah I figured they were all crap. But I just wanted to see if maybe there was a few decent companies that exist. Apparently not.

Guess I may try my luck at getting mine renewed through the dealer. Not sure that would phase out real well either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.