JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
WOW y'all do some nice work. Just moved up three slots on the wish list, now you're in the "two year plan" :D

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I love my Twisted Stitch Apex seats. I will be contacting y'all shortly to get a rear seat.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have a couple questions.. I like the ts1 style seats but have a couple concerns.. Are these seats like the typical "racing" style seats that are very narrow and very uncomfortable? I'm a big guy and the main reason I'm looking at different seats now is I want something a little more comfortable. Also, what type of material are these seats made with? The reason I ask is I've been spoiled with my YES seats in my JK. I run topless and doorless 99% of the year and have no carpet left so my normal cleaning after a day of wheeling or a day at the beach involves a pressure washer and water hose; for the inside. Basically what I'm getting at here is are they mold/mildew resistant, or can they be purchased this way? If you could PM me a base price for 4 of these seats and maybe we can work from there. Thanks

I've looked all over your website previously and it leaves out pretty much all the details of them..

·
Registered
71 Posts
I will buy new seats from the first company who creates a rear seat for the 2-door models. Until then, I will stick with what I have, factory.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Someday.... someday... :bawling:
If he doesn't have them yet, I won't be able to afford these for a few years... :bawling:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts