1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
45 Posts
THE TERRA FLEX 6" LONG ARM IS A NICE SET UP. JUST GOT BACK FROM THE DESERT AND IT WORKED GREAT.

WHAT AXLES DO YOU HAVE? IF YOU HAVE DANA 44S YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO A STRONGER SHAFT

·
Registered
45 Posts
IF YOU ARE GOING WITH 37"S I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT.
MINE JUST BROKE THIS WEEKEND. GOING TO SWITH TO A SUPERIOR OR ALLOY USA SHAFT. JUST TRYIN TO FIND OUT WHICH ONE IS BETTER

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Dude, yes it matters. Do your home work before you buy stuff...

Have you taken a look at this...?

http://www.quadratec.com/sb/Poly_Performance/JK_Suspension.htm
Exactly, I have recommended the stage 2 to a member on this forum, add track bars and shocks and you have a bad as$ well thought out lift. I just installed a poly drag link and swapped out the Rock Krawler tie rod for a poly tie rod on my jeep components are of high quality, fit and finish. I also just installed a rear poly track bar bracket on a members jeep another quality piece from poly and an easy install. :beer:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Exactly, I have recommended the stage 2 to a member on this forum, add track bars and shocks and you have a bad as$ well thought out lift. I just installed a poly drag link and swapped out the Rock Krawler tie rod for a poly tie rod on my jeep components are of high quality, fit and finish. I also just installed a rear poly track bar bracket on a members jeep another quality piece from poly and an easy install. :beer:
if i got the stage one i would need to buy control arms and springs right?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Let me chime in here....save a little longer to get the "right" system. Otherwise, you are going to spend money trying to fix the other system. The old adage of do it right the first time. Sure it depends on what you want to do with the rig, but if you are rolling 37"s buy the right set up. Take a good long look at the Poly Performance stuff. If you have to, start with the stage 2 and go from there. You can build it as you need it. For example, I have the stage 3 and will be switching to the Poly long arm (eventhough I dont think it needs it as it flexes great, but you gotta have the new stuff). The current set up will allow me to keep certain components. Not to mention, I can not say it enough, RESEARCH THE COMPANY AND GET INPUT ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. You are going to have questions and want good service, again, Poly is top notch here. A lot of guys are going to chime in a say this or that as they are biased to thier system. I have had expiernece with three major suspension companies and cant say enough good things about poly performance. The only bad thing about them is they keep making awesome stuff that I just seem to need!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.