JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at the local dealership. They have a 07 4dr X package. Milage is a little over 54K. It has a 6-speed with there upgraded wheels and side steps. Ugly chrome ones... It has some spots on the exterior and the "mirror" dent. A couple small spots on the inside but nothing major.

They are asking $18,900...

Okay... Go!
-Jason

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
If I would have known you were looking for one, there was a yellow 4 door X at a dealer here, 08, less than 7000 miles, auto, full power, great shape,asking was 21.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
That price seems high. My 08 x w/ less than 11k miles stickered for around $20k. It had the factory side steps and was in very good shape inside and out.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
a reference...

my 07 4dr X w/ 19k miles and only a soft top, full doors, tow pckg, auto was just bought a few months back.... absolutely mint, and the used car dealer put a 2.5BB, 35x15x12.50 GY MTR w kevlar and 4 ProComp xtreme alloys which had zero miles on the upgrades when I bought it... he had it advertised for 24.9....final actual price was 21, but i had a trade that was almost paid off that was not really worth what he gave me so....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts