JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey North-westerners,

I'm a first time Jeep owner, and I'm relocating to Seattle from Texas in a few weeks...permanently. Just bought a 2009 Wrangler Unlimited X that I call Big Bird for my journey. I'll probably have a bunch of noob questions for you all at some point. Looking forward to finally being in the Northwest!

Rich

·
Registered
184 Posts
Lived in FW, TX for 5 yrs and visited Seattle many times over the last 20 yrs. I liked Seattle, but to be honest - I'm just not sure I could get used to living so close to those two volcanos’, ha! Anyway, I have an 2009 Unlimited X and am a noobie also.
Welcome to JKO - you're gonna like it here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

I'm just not sure I could get used to living so close to those two volcanos’, ha!
LOL living next to volcanos is next on the natural disaster list. I grew up with earthquakes in Cali, and stood 2 blocks away from a tornado. Can a jeep out run a lava flow?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks everyone!

LOL living next to volcanos is next on the natural disaster list. I grew up with earthquakes in Cali, and stood 2 blocks away from a tornado. Can a jeep out run a lava flow?
Not sure I want to find out! On the up side, I have an eagle made from the lava flow from the last eruption....so....that's cool, right? ;) :beer:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome from another NOOB, I grew up and lived in Houston the first 18yrs of my life and a few more after that, even with the rain I like it much better out here. I havent seen any mosquitos big enough to carry a small dog away yet; thats always a plus!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts