JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK i just bought a new 2011 JK 2 door and i wanna do a nice lift i dont wanna go too high like a 2-3 incher and i kinda know what i want i have looked at RK and PP and read alot of good stuff on these fine companys but to let yall know it is my daily driver and my weekend warrior and me and the misses love to camp so i want a good solid lift that can get me there and back and look badass sitting in the parklot at the mall lol but i have a long road a head because im deployed and i wont get around to doing the lift until like feb so any help with this would be awesome

thanks in advance :bounce:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Welcome.

I know how you feel; I bought mine and did not see it till 6 months later. The ex already had 5K DD miles on it. Notice I said ex....

hang around it gets fun here sometimes.

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
Thanks for serving. Welcome to jkowners. :beer:

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Thanks for your service and welcome to JKO :beer:

I run a 2.5 Max Flex (basically, I pieced it together) with 35's and couldn't be happier driving it every day.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone for the welcome but i have some questions like what is the exact height of the PP starter lift kit and the RK stock mod lift and if someone can tell me the handling and comfort of the ride and if anyone could post pix of these lift i would greatly appreicate it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts