JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like you guys are gonna have another JK in Seattle. Any advice on areas not to live that my family would hate me for; I want to live somewhat close to work (office at Boeing Field) but not close enough where the overhead air traffic would be dumping blue ice balls on my roof. Looking so far in the Bellevue, Kent, Auburn areas. We have three kids; two in High School one in JR High. We will be renting for a while but I want my family to feel like they can go outside and enjoy the green (when its not raining) without catching a stray bullet. Any advice would be helpfull; we have never spent any time in Seattle, so some local insight would be helpful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome, we just moved to the NW a few months ago as well. I am near the other Boeing field in Everett/Mukilteo.

My Wife and I have two JKU Rubi's so add a coupe more JKs to the list.

Scott

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome, we just moved to the NW a few months ago as well. I am near the other Boeing field in Everett/Mukilteo.

My Wife and I have two JKU Rubi's so add a coupe more JKs to the list.

Scott
Hi Scott, welcome to you as well. :beer:

Are you and your wife on the local Jeep club forum?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome, we were gonna look at a house in Mukeltio, how is that area? How far from the other boeing field?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, we were gonna look at a house in Mukeltio, how is that area? How far from the other boeing field?
Mukilteo is a very nice area and is about 30-40 minutes north of Boeing Field in Seattle. The "other" Boeing field, which is actually Paine Field sits in between Everett and Mukilteo. Infact, the north end of the field is in Everett and the south end is in Mukilteo.... :D

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Places to stay away from??? Rainier Valley / Central district, White Center / west seattle, although I hear its starting to clean up. There's going to be pockets of shit no matter where you go but those places I try to avoid at night. :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Places to stay away from??? Rainier Valley / Central district, White Center / west seattle, although I hear its starting to clean up. There's going to be pockets of shit no matter where you go but those places I try to avoid at night. :D
Weird, those are all the places I find myself at night...................:D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts

Welcome to the NW

And absolutely agree on the above.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me and my wife are driving out this friday to find a house; 1500 miles :bawling:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Me and my wife are driving out this friday to find a house; 1500 miles :bawling:
My wife is a Real Estate Agent for Keller Williams and she has been doing it for about 6-7 years now if you need a agent give her a call Debi Braulik 206-949-4785 and Obviously she likes Jeeps :beer:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like we will be staying in Auburn, flying back today to load the moving truck and head back out on saturday:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The drive up was awesome, we drove up the coast of cali, went to the redwood forest natl park. We found a house in Vintage hills (I think thats the name) Lea hill area, near Auburn mountain High.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts