JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The windshield was chopped 3" to give it a low rider look. Custom glass and upper doors were made to finish it off.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
I mean damn man, I keep looking at this thing and to be honest there's not one thing about your jeep that I would change. I love how close the bumpers fit, whether that was to fit in our toy hauler or just for the added approach and departure angles it looks great. And the chopped roof, awesome. The flares and boat sides look great. So do the wheels. And the paint. And to run 42s with 3" of lift, damn.

Why can't the brass at Chrysler/Mopar/Jeep get the memo and start offering something along these lines? Call me crazy, but I think there's some demand out there somewhere for a vehicle like this. Awesome jeep.

Edit: I just realized this was the Teraflex SEMA JK. Needless to say... I love the makeover, looks way better now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I mean damn man, I keep looking at this thing and to be honest there's not one thing about your jeep that I would change. I love how close the bumpers fit, whether that was to fit in our toy hauler or just for the added approach and departure angles it looks great. And the chopped roof, awesome. The flares and boat sides look great. So do the wheels. And the paint. And to run 42s with 3" of lift, damn.

Why can't the brass at Chrysler/Mopar/Jeep get the memo and start offering something along these lines? Call me crazy, but I think there's some demand out there somewhere for a vehicle like this. Awesome jeep.

Edit: I just realized this was the Teraflex SEMA JK. Needless to say... I love the makeover, looks way better now.
Thanks, I wish I could take credit for building but i just wrote the check. I traded in my build LJ. It drives 70mph down the road like a stocker.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Nice rig bro, BOR does nice work. I'm pretty close to you in Oak Grove so I'm hoping I get to see yours in person one of these days when your out and about.

Mikey

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
holy shit thats awesome, and welcome to the site. this is my 2nd fav 2 door (next to the rockster)
someone mentioned about chry should offer something like this, thats crazy, 1 its to much liability, 2 if it came from chry like this it would cost $200,000.

id love to see more pics

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
more pictures for sure. and maybe some wheeling pics would be sweet! :beer:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts