JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all!

Well, I need another JK forum to visit like I need a hole in the head, but when I have time (or not) I've been lurking over here and it seems friendly with some good info. And there's this great Mr. T smilie! :mr-t:

To give a little background - I've been a JK owner since June after waiting a long, painful 10 months. I am a first time Wrangler owner and lovin it! I've always enjoyed rainy, overcast days (I know, all that sunshine in Cali is messing with my head...), but since it's gotten cool in the Fall, I find myself longing for Springtime so I can take the top off and hit some trails!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
from: Golden, Colorado a BIG Howdy! and Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
475 Posts
where in nor cal are you from?

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

It was 26 degrees this morning when I fired up the JK. I/m wondering if I should put the doors back on yet or not.

:laughing:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
where in nor cal are you from?
Yuba City / Sacramento Area. Here's a couple pics:

Mostly stock for now - hoping to put a 2" lift and 33s soon.

MichaelW - 26 degrees and the doors off!!! Yeah, maybe time for a change - maybe just put one door back on until it hits 20, then you can put on another!

While waiting for my JK I was so desperate to go off-roading in a JK I rented one while at a conference in Vegas. As soon as the last session ended on Friday I hit the door and skooted out of town with the top down and only a sweatshirt to keep warm (it was February - mid-40s out with the sun going down). When I rolled back into town I thought my right ear was gonna fall off but I still had a smile on my face - and the top stayed down! But 26 and no doors... yikes!

·
Registered
475 Posts
right around my neck of the woods. 007Joe is close by as well.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hello and welcome Cab76! Hey, like Monty said, you're close to us. I'm in the Natomas/Sacramento area. I too got my Unlimited in June. You should come out with us some time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts