JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple months ago I lost my front passenger fender and I've been rolling around without any fenders, and no one seems to have an extra. So I need your opinion on front fenders only, I still have both my rears and only enough money right now for the fronts. I really like the design and look of the Poison Spyder, anyone have any other suggestions?

·
Registered
792 Posts
I would think if you posted, someone would basically give you their fronts they have taken off.

That said PS look great and seem to be very strong. You also have xenon, which look good but aren't as strong.

Another one to look at is River Raider.
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15763

·
Registered
95 Posts
Lots of options, I put on the poison spyder, already gave my stockers away or you could have them. Anyway, if steel is your choice then poison spyder is the way to go in my opinion. If looking to save weight the bushwackers look nice, just sold a set I had in stock, but they seemed to have a decent look and probably a good fit from holding them up to other jeeps.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input everyone, so it looks like PSC is going to be getting my dollar.

I would think if you posted, someone would basically give you their fronts they have taken off.
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15763
I posted up a while ago on both here and my local club's website, no one seems to have their stock JK flares, but before I pull the trigger on PSC I'm giving Chrysler a call and see if I can't find a way to get a new one under warranty :shaking:

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
I guess both. There is a set of PSC flares sitting in my living room.... and stock ones on the heep. That should reverse itself later this week.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess both. There is a set of PSC flares sitting in my living room.... and stock ones on the heep. That should reverse itself later this week.
I'll pay for shipping for the front passenger man, I'd really appreciate. I've been saving to get new gears so I really didn't want to spend the money on PSC flares lol. Oh, and I guess if any of those tab things come off intact I'd take those too, I guess I was a little forceful when I took mine off :shaking:

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Yeah they should be pretty easy to get at a decent price.

looks like abendx has you covered though!

Since your in phoenix hit up BlkJkon40's or JPTwinz neither are running stock flares, so probably have them sitting around......

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah they should be pretty easy to get at a decent price.

looks like abendx has you covered though!

Since your in phoenix hit up BlkJkon40's or JPTwinz neither are running stock flares, so probably have them sitting around......
I posted up on both my local forum (where they both are) and here and no response...

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
PM's are best in my experience :D
Either way good luck, id gladly give you mine but they are in use at the moment covering my tires :laughing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts