JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Jeep dealer that I purchased my JK from and before that my KJ, closed their doors forever last week.

Knopf Chrysler-Jeep and Knopf Dodge in Ambler, PA. They were decent to deal with and I got free lifetime state inspections there.

The old and small dealerships seem to be going away. Some of these dealerships have been around for 50+ years. These dealers that have lots wedged in between commercial and residential properties just don't have a chance against the bigger properties that span acres.

·
Registered
749 Posts
The Jeep dealer that I purchased my JK from and before that my KJ, closed their doors forever last week.

Knopf Chrysler-Jeep and Knopf Dodge in Ambler, PA. They were decent to deal with and I got free lifetime state inspections there.

The old and small dealerships seem to be going away. Some of these dealerships have been around for 50+ years. These dealers that have lots wedged in between commercial and residential properties just don't have a chance against the bigger properties that span acres.
That's sad, the 2 here in the Harrisburg/Mechanisburg>Central Pa. area are alive & well, for how long who knows....

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm starting to see closures around too. It seems to be hitting the small machanic shops as well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Two dealers near me in SW PA have combined. Hopefully they will be able to improve customer service as a result since I purchased my Jeep from one fo them. I'm not holding my breath.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts