JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Want to say hello to all the JK owners here. Below is my current rig that will be used for the next couple of year, but I know that I will soon desire a JK Unlimited Rubicon solely based on family size and axles. The IFS is already becoming a pain in my Maxine.

I am here to learn as much as I can about the ins and outs of the JK. Hope to see you on a trail someday.

Some specs on Maxine - 2" BL, 3" AAL SL, Schrock Front Bumper and Sliders, Crager Soft 8s holding 285/75/16 Mickey Thompson MTZs, AC & Hoohah Steering Upgrade........

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Were you driving south on I-25 last night? If so, I was the blue JK on your right.

Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome "Woody" nice looking "X"....they wheel pretty darn good up at "Rausch Creek", Pa. One thing for sure, when you get your "Rubi",...everytime you look at it, your name "Woody" will become reality...:D:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice looking XTerra. I've always liked those. If Nissan could figure out a way to cut the top off....? :D Anyway, welcome to the forum. This is the place to get uncensored info about the JK.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Were you driving south on I-25 last night? If so, I was the blue JK on your right.

Welcome to the forums.
Wasn't me. Maxine sits in the driveway most weekdays. She is no longer my DD, and I have to get the front aligned again from replacing steering components last weekend. There are a couple of lifted silver X's in the Springs though.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
welcome to the forum!

If you really want to know about the JK's. Keep an eye on the refional section. You would be more then welcome to come on one of our trail days. In the xttra or as a passenger :beer::beer::beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts