JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been on this thinking of doing the run in July with my son just need some feed back on the good the bad and the ugly. i am still waiting for uncle sam to send me my tax return so i can get lift and tires thanks fo the input :beer:

·
Registered
592 Posts
I've been the last 5 years or so. I highly recommend going to the Jeepers Jamboree, especially if its your first time on the Rubicon. Its a fun time and all your food is taken care of, good food too. I dont know how old your son is but there is a minimum age requirement, it think 16 or so. Its more of an adult party, there is a bar and lots of drinking. If your looking for more of a family environment I think Jeep Jamboree is the way to go but I'm not too sure.

Also, we are thinking about doing a Poly Performance JK rubicon run in June, if you want to attend that your welcome too.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply keep me updated on the poly thing i have a buddy that is a manager at the new ritz carlton in trukee so i was hoping to stay ther a day or two. my son is 13 so he may be a little young.:beer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts