JKOwners Forum banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm dealing with a warranty issue with my light right now, and so far the customer service has been top notch! I'll give details after it's been sorted out, but let's just say I'm still looking forward to buying more lighting :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
LOOKING GOOD!!!!

We didn't get to make it down this year, how was it?
It was awesome! This was my first jeep beach experience. Next year I will stay through monday. I skipped the huge parade on the beach because I didn't want to leave late in the afternoon.

I was actually in a vendor area for my buddy's decal company, there was a lot of interest in your light bar.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Just because Jeep Beach is over doesn't mean the deals and fun are gone.

We are offering free clear lens covers when you purchase a pair of 3" RX Series LED Driving lights, spot or flood pattern, while supplies last.

Add the following promo code to get yours today: FREECOVER

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
All PM's returned, and products out the door.

This is the time to get your LED products. Prices have been cut on majority of products...

We also have a new section added to our site. Our 'Clearance' section has LED light bars that have been used for testing purpose only (i.e. mount fitments, mock lens covers, and sizing). Everything works and is either in 'new' or 'like-new' condition with over 25% savings.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking to purchase a 20" DRX Hybrid. Three questions
1. In stock?
2. Will it plug directly in to the factory fog light harness on my 2013 JK?
3. What is the distance between the mounting bolts?

Thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
If the 20 is like my 10 it will not plug 'directly' into your factory fogs, but clip the plug off and splice the wires- works great and I've not had any issues.

The mounting bolts on the 10" are adjustable so you can have them as close together as you want, offset, or all the way about 1" off of the outside edge.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Looking to purchase a 20" DRX Hybrid. Three questions
1. In stock?
2. Will it plug directly in to the factory fog light harness on my 2013 JK?
3. What is the distance between the mounting bolts?

Thanks
Yes, our 20" DRX Hybrid is in stock and ready to ship.

None of our lights will plug directly into the factory fog light harness. We've seen some customers splice their fog harness into the lights without problems, but we don't recommend that.

Are you looking for the overall length of the LED light housing from bolt to bolt, or the distance from mounting leg to mounting leg?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm dealing with a warranty issue with my light right now, and so far the customer service has been top notch! I'll give details after it's been sorted out, but let's just say I'm still looking forward to buying more lighting :)
My finish was "bronzing" on my LED. BBL stated that they were in the process of changing their finish, and would get one to me. It took longer than expected, but I did tell them that I was in no hurry. They responded to all of my PMs in a timely manner, and took care of shipping a new one out and then giving me a return label to ship the other one back. Overall seamless. I appreciate the fact that their warranty has held up so far. Thanks guys. Will probably be getting a 40 as soon as I get my GOBI built.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I've had 2 warranty issues so far, and BBL has stood behind their product. A little slow to ship on one (as mentioned above), but it sounded like a supply issue, and not a them issue. Either way they took care of them with no guff. And that's all I can ask for.

Thanks BBL

·
Registered
613 Posts
I've been seein post on other boards. I just spoke with him last Friday concerning a warranty claim on that powder coat issue they had in the beginning. Already for my tracking number and waiting on delivery for Monday. Shoot em a email if you need anything. He responded quickly for me.

101 - 120 of 133 Posts