JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday my nephew Zach and I took our JK's up American Fork Canyon. Didn't get alot of pics and it was mostly a scenic drive.

We got to the rock garden and made an effort to go forth but it proved to be to much for Zach's more or less factory JK. We made it in a fair distance before we decided to turn around. He got hung up a couple times trying to get out. I was able to pull him over the first rock with the winch but we had to get him pulled from behind on the second rock.

He did pretty good considering it was his first time on the rocks and his JK only having a 2.5 TF BB and running the Goodyear SRA's. Here's a shot Zach took with his phone when he was hung up on a rock:

After that we went wandering aroind the canyon and found ourselves at Pole Line Pass. Headed back down and called it a day. I hope to get him out more often. There are several other canyons to be explored yet for him from the perspective of his Jeep.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I was invited to run in the Spanish Fork parade with TeraFlex. I've done several parades with them now over the last month and they are a blast. I ended going alone, the kids didn't want to get up that early to drive lidless and doorless on the freeway for an hour. All just to get staged by 8:00 am.

There were 9 Jeeps/Buggy total I think for the parade, and 5 of them were stackable.

This is a really nice TJ

Driving to the start of the parade

Close up of Joe

I know we don't drive up on each others tires everyday but it doesn't seem abnormal to me. Yet it sets the crowd off into a frenzy everytime

And who doesn't love this car

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Good looking parade!

also...

It looks like those Duke boys are in a heap of trouble now...

·
Registered
246 Posts
That looked like a great time. Thanks for posting the pictures

1 - 5 of 5 Posts