JKOwners Forum banner

Senior, Junior or Jesse

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,943 Posts
Of the three, the paul jr bike is my favorite. I would like it 10 times more if it had a bag fat back tire.

I like Jesse James' bike next, then the snow mobile. I dont like most of what OCC builds.

Here are two of my all time favorites...

Jesse Rooke

Matt Hotch

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jesse's bike gets my vote. Like he said, it was built to ride.

Junior's is so gaudy it makes me want to puke.

Senior's while a pretty cool machine, isn't a bike.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Not sure yet. I'll have to watch it and see. Haven't watched in a couple weeks, so I'm playing catch up on DVR. Started watching the episode where Sr. starts the Hard Rock bike while Jr. starts the FIST bike. Only made it about 20 minutes before I dozed off, though.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
OCC sucks...Senior is an ass and he's got nothing but ass kissers that work for him, they'll be bankrupt in 10 years. I do agree with J-James that all they do is make a bike and put an air cleaner with the company logo on it and say "Whoa!! Great Build!!" ... none of them except Rick has any type of talent...

Jesse James, what the hell brings him back into the spotlight anyways, he's so despereate at trying to revive his career. Who's dick did he suck to get a spot back on TV? And no his bike looks like any other bike you would see at any off the road chopper shop most of his bikes have the same look.....he's full of himself

Juniors bike is different and probably the best out of the bunch. The guy has some talent. With that said he always comes off a bit whiney....

:beer:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I had to vote for Jesse..nice hard core bike. Although I do think the risers are a bit to high for my taste the rest is very nice.

I think the offering from junior is a little to blinged out for my taste although I do appreciate the team effort gone into creating it. There is a lot of fabrication there and it's impressive to behold.

I think OCC's machine is creative but inappropriate for the competition. It's like they said fuck you lets make this between Junior and Jesse and we'll just build what we want. Basically taking themselves out of the competition. That being said my personal opinion of what is being done there isn't very high. And I haven't really liked much that they have done on the show since before Junior left.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Innovation and interesting original design died years ago in regards to motorcycles like this. Choppers like this might have been unique ten years ago, but these days, they're just cartoony parodies of themselves. Even the guys who make some seriously pretty bikes with real skill and craftsmanship are working with a design set that is played out.

~SoCo

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Jesse James, what the hell brings him back into the spotlight anyways, he's so despereate at trying to revive his career. Who's dick did he suck to get a spot back on TV? And no his bike looks like any other bike you would see at any off the road chopper shop most of his bikes have the same look.....he's full of himself

Juniors bike is different and probably the best out of the bunch. The guy has some talent. With that said he always comes off a bit whiney....

:beer:
i think jesse james got back in the spotlight when he was dating kat von d from la ink. he was on quite a few episodes. they were gonna get married i dont know what happened to that.

sr is a dick. jr is whiney. they build cool stuff but its usually too over the top. i wouldnt ride anything they build. and what the hell is up with all their donky wheels. it looks like they are putting 22s front and rear which is just retarded looking.
rick is awesome so is vinnie and mikey is funny as hell.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
This is NOT a rideable bike....

Unless you have arms down to your ankles....

It's different....

Damn thing is huge....or junior is just short as hell.

Cool and all but.... i just can't stand him or his ass kissers....

:D

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Junior won this.. I like the bike but would have been much cleaner with less rivets and less copper. The copper on the engine was awesome looking enough.. Should have left it at that. Not a fan of the smoke gimmick either. The tank was pretty bad ass as was the suspension.

OCC.. WTF was that?!? I haven't liked one of their builds yet.

JJ... Other than justbeing an arrogant douchebag he has skillz but he isnt building anything special with those skillz. Been building the same bike for 15 years. The stainless frame was trick but his bike isn't exactly what I call rideable when you have to look around the risers to see where the fuck you are going.

The whole thing with OCC and espcially PJD is corporate theme bikes that are used as advertisement and a giant tax write off for the company. Comparing that concept with Jesse's concept of old school gritty choppers is dumb and was only done to incite ratings and to see how viable Jesse is for a new show of his own.

I feel so used.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Voted all three suck...

The idea of Junior's was cool but turned out "bedazzled".

JJ's was cool but generic. I know he built it by hand (with the help of some proffesional fabricators), but big deal. Why do all of that "old school" shit when technolgy allows one to do it faster and better? It takes skill to use new machinery too.

OCC's was just dumb. It wasn't even a bike. Paul Sr. really has it in for Jr. Sad really. :shaking:

Jessie James did add some much needed comic relief to the show however.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
The whole thing with OCC and espcially PJD is corporate theme bikes that are used as advertisement and a giant tax write off for the company. Comparing that concept with Jesse's concept of old school gritty choppers is dumb and was only done to incite ratings and to see how viable Jesse is for a new show of his own.

I feel so used.
^^This....

Paul Sr. really has it in for Jr. Sad really. :shaking:

And this... never seen a Dad really have it in for his kid as much as this douche does...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.