JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took my brand new cragar soft 8 wheel to discount tire today to have a tire mounted on it. when they were done with it (took them about an hour) my new wheel was all gauged and scratched up (front & back)...showed it to the service writer and he said he could either give me my 18 bucks back or order a new wheel for me. I insisted on the wheel...

recently no matter where i go to get something done i get sloppy service...that can't be normal or am i just to picky?

·
Premium Member
15,302 Posts
Nope, not too picky at all. These companys are used to most people not noticing or just accepting lousy service. I have had my share of situations where something was scratched up and went back to get it right. You spend good money and should expect a quality product or service. Good call on your part.

·
Registered
158 Posts
i've worked at three different motorcycle shops, currently at smoky mountain harley davidson. at all the shops i'ved worked at, if we scratch a rim, we eat it. today's tire machines leave no excuse for ate up rims. that shop has no excuse since the sidewall is so tall on the tire they were installing. most of the time being nice yet demanding will get YOUR property fixed. i hope it all goes well.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Unfortunately, I think its a reaccuring trend these days. No one takes pride in their work these days. I know this is somewhat unrelated, but I've noticed it at the fast food resturants that I frequent way to often. Very rarely do I get something to eat from one, and actually recieve the correct food, and more often than not, the service isn't really all that "fast". But I also get some trucks in at work that make me wonder what the last guy that worked on it was thinking. Everyone is just there for the paycheck these days, no takes pride in much of anything anymore.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I went to a citibank branch today and was the only guy in line. Two tellers were working and each had a customer with them. When one customer left, I walked up to the window. I stood there for at least a minute and the little mouth breather never did acknowledge my presence. She just kept looking at her computer and shuffling paper. So after the minute, I picked up my papers and went back to the line. THEN she starts calling after me that she can help me. Idiot.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Were I work we pay union wages and still get crappy work. It's not the pay its the fact their Daddy or Mommy didn't slap them enough.:pissed:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.