JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw interco's LTB in a 35x12.5-15 for $205 on 4x4 groupbuy and am seriously thinking about them for my DD. Would i wanna strangle myself everytime i drive it? and am i right in thinking i'd be changing tires almost as often as i change oil? or most importantly would i be breaking parts constantly running that aggressive of a tire on my lowly sport??

thanks all

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
will you break parts? depends on what your wheeling style is like. heavy foot or slow and steady.

never ran them or any swampers but i dont think people get that great of mileage out of any of them.

i personally wouldnt run the tire.
send a pm to Rivercityoffroad. marcus has some great deals on tires.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
That tire is not going to cause you to break parts.... you cause you to break parts.

They will wear pretty damn fast on a DD....

Badass tire though.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I have never read anything about any swamper lasting long. Except for m-16 maybe

Do it :D

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
DD..no...second set ready to bolt on n go wheeling...hell yes!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I drove my Tj around for 2 years with super swampers on it and did many long trips.On cold mornings they are rough at first till they come up to temp and soften up a little and they are very loud on the street.Nothing will out perform them as far as I am concerned.They are a great tire.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Offroad great tire!
DD = loud, wear fast, rough ride

Why not get a set of BFG KM2's for the same price? Marcus should be able to get very close to that price on this size. That's why I run them. Wear great , soft ride and quiet. Very good offroad but not as good as the swampers.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i'm gonna settle for the km2, or the wrangler mt/r with kevlar, or perhaps even a bfg a/t (had 'em loved em, caught fire, got the jeep now looking for something a little more aggressive, but realize i spend 99.5% of my time on road or shitty dirt road). maybe once i get the jeep where i want it i'll ressurect my bronco as a beater:devil:

·
Registered
490 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts