JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a decent set of aluminum 17x8-9. Wheels. prefer aftermarket so I don't have to run spacers for 35's!

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
391 Posts
if you settle on oem wheels I have qty 5 rubicon wheels
also located in MD i would sell the 5 for 250.00
there are no tires on the wheels

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ya possible, trying to get rid of using the spacers I BOUGHT FROM YOU lol. May be a possibility. I have no problem buying your hutchies though lol.

I may hit you up! Do you have a balancer?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yeah we have 2 balancers
Sorry the Hutchensons stay on my JK If you can afford a set I am a dealer for them
they are DOT approved and a double bead lock. We can balance up to a 40" tire

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is my first post on this Forum and I'm already trying to sell something!!
I'm picking up my new Crush 2012 within the next two days. The 17" wheels and tires will both be for sale from day one! Not my daily driver and I'll set it on jack stands if I have a buyer for either the tires or the wheels! I can see that take offs are not bringing a whole lot so any reasonable offer would be considered.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is my first post on this Forum and I'm already trying to sell something!!
I'm picking up my new Crush 2012 within the next two days. The 17" wheels and tires will both be for sale from day one! Not my daily driver and I'll set it on jack stands if I have a buyer for either the tires or the wheels! I can see that take offs are not bringing a whole lot so any reasonable offer would be considered.
Thanks for the offer killer deal for someone, I am looking for some aftermarket wheels for my new 35's so I don't have to run spacers anymore!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts