JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rough Country brand. Comes with everthing to bolt up to the jk setup. I used these before buying new wheels for the stock sahara rims and it gave the jeep a very aggressive look. Paid like 70 bucks for them. 30 bucks and there yours. They were used for 3000miles and are perfect. Can ship or pickup. Your choice. If shipping to you I was an extra 15 to handle the logistics. Thanks. View attachment 16383 Pic says 5x4.5 but this is not the exact set I am selling. Mine are 5 on 5 which are correct for a JK Jeep. Pic shows the RC spacers which otherwise look identical to mine.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Rough Country brand. Comes with everthing to bolt up to the jk setup. I used these before buying new wheels for the stock sahara rims and it gave the jeep a very aggressive look. Paid like 70 bucks for them. 30 bucks and there yours. They were used for 3000miles and are perfect. Can ship or pickup. Your choice. If shipping to you I was an extra 15 to handle the logistics. Thanks. View attachment 16383 Pic says 5x4.5 but this is not the exact set I am selling. Mine are 5 on 5 which are correct for a JK Jeep. Pic shows the RC spacers which otherwise look identical to mine.
If all 4 for $45.00, I will take them!!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If all 4 for $45.00, I will take them!!!
sale pending to you but I do have another person on here who pm'd saying they want them if you don't paypal addy was pm'd to you. If I don't have the funds hit paypal by the days end I will offer them to him. Thanks guys. I will update the thread when they are SOLD. Thanks!
Josh

PS These are for all 4 spacers.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
damn you guys are too quick.
I would have been ALL OVER this.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe I didn't ask for enough money... :bawling:

Regardless, it is SOLD and PAID FOR. Thanks for the reception guys. Just glad someone will get use out of it since the garage has been it's home for the past month. :beer:

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Maybe I didn't ask for enough money... :bawling:

Regardless, it is SOLD and PAID FOR. Thanks for the reception guys. Just glad someone will get use out of it since the garage has been it's home for the past month. :beer:
nah, you definitely didn't :beer:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh well, I 've had my share of good buys off here so I'm glad to reciprocate with someone else.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Recieved the spacers on Wednesday.

Sent you a PM, but no response. There are a few missing lugnuts..

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Recieved the spacers on Wednesday.

Sent you a PM, but no response. There are a few missing lugnuts..
Sorry man, I replied to it. We went skiing this weekend and the internet was left behind. I responded to the pm but in fairness to me and not making me look like a sub par seller here, you cliamed the box was open upon receipt. I sent it fedex and it should be insured for a 100 but you're better off driving to the local autozone etc and grabbing a few lugs. Sorry about the mishap and hope you're still pleased when you get everything complete.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sorry man, I replied to it. We went skiing this weekend and the internet was left behind. I responded to the pm but in fairness to me and not making me look like a sub par seller here, you cliamed the box was open upon receipt. I sent it fedex and it should be insured for a 100 but you're better off driving to the local autozone etc and grabbing a few lugs. Sorry about the mishap and hope you're still pleased when you get everything complete.
Yes, I am happy... Just wanted make you away.. Everything was in the box, except for a few lug nuts..

I have not had a chance to install yet, I don't have room in the garage, and its been too cold to work on it outside.. Its 17 degrees here today!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts