1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Who the hell wouldn't wake up and throw a fit when the door opened? Who the hell wouldn't have the security chain on the door? Seriously... what... the... fuck???

If my hotel room door opened in the middle of the night they better be fucking bulletproof.

~SoCo

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly. The deadbolt, latch, and do not disturb tag are automatically put into effect once my hotel room door closes.
Egg Zachary.

I'm thinking someone left a key for him, had regrets and hatched a story to get herself paid.

Or, she got found out by dude's wife and hadda come up with a story pronto... Either way, I ain't buying this shit.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Egg Zachary.

I'm thinking someone left a key for him, had regrets and hatched a story to get herself paid.

Or, she got found out by dude's wife and hadda come up with a story pronto... Either way, I ain't buying this shit.
I''ll put money on that one too. Naked cutie, "random" key and dude just gropes without insert? Hell yeah there is more to it. And she's going after the hotel, NOT him.

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I''ll put money on that one too. Naked cutie, "random" key and dude just gropes without insert? Hell yeah there is more to it. And she's going after the hotel, NOT him.
Funny, innit? She could care less about prosecuting the random drunk who felt her up while sleeping naked in a hotel than she does about getting paid for it.

:th_242735:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Egg Zachary.

x5

Something doesn't add up... but I'd still hit it if she let me.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Hahaha! My wife's friend introduced me to those one drunken night. They still apply here and I'm waiting for JKRISTIE to confirm where he got that scarf from.

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Eve just needed a sassy gay friend to fix her shit before she went off being a woman and fucked us for all eternity. This what would happen if JKRISTIE would have fixed her:

http://youtu.be/gQhkzYVlLl8
HAHA! How did I throw proverbial fecal matter into the oscillating unit?

I was strictly going by the commentary generated by the first post. Can't see da youtube from behind the iron curtain here at work

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Who knows, Dan doesn't have to make sense. He just uses big words.

"Dazzle them with skill or baffle them with bullshit."

And yes Dan, I am smiling this time... :finger:
Why this is skullduggery. Hanky panky, hocus-pocus, jiggery-pokery at its highest. Defamation of my valorious, generous and most charismatic character. I say, you have truly bisected the streak scratched into the silica with this heinous slander of a nature most foul, sir!

:thefinger:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.