JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
How about you guys put your effort in to getting torq to take their shitty axles back and refund my money?

I love the threads where the mob mentality comes out
It only works when the person or vendor remotely gives a shit. (Read, has something to lose here.) Fucks given by Torq = zero.

They don't even pay for a vendor star here anymore, no skin in the game.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Rodger that! The more times I post shit that says torq the higher it goes on google though!
Something to think about. Everything you post on the interweb can be found. Your lawer can find this, and their lawer can find this. I am sure a Facebook page feels good, this thread feels good. I might be doing the same thing, in your place. Later in court, this internet stuff might not feel so good.:gluging:

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't really give a shit how it looks in court, Im after payback and if I can send 5 sales somewhere else it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I got a text message earlier. I have to vet the authenticity of it but it will make everyone here spit your drink of choice everywhere.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I don't really give a shit how it looks in court, Im after payback and if I can send 5 sales somewhere else it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I got a text message earlier. I have to vet the authenticity of it but it will make everyone here spit your drink of choice everywhere.
Well fucking chop chop.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Yeah really, pony up.

Fuck Torque axles. The bullshit that they've put you through is enough for everyone on JKO. I really don't know how they are staying in buisiness, competing with actual axle manufacterers like Currie and Dynatrac.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
You can count one sale here, as i'll go Dyna or another route definitely not Torq

1 - 10 of 10 Posts