JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do I have your attention? :beer::beer::beer:

Bobbie, AKA BobbieJK AKA my wife, has been very involved in a new non profit org. Semper Fido. www.semperfido.org In fact she is their events coordinator. On her latest money making scheme, I mean fund raising event ;) she thought of us degenerate beer and meat loving Jeepers.

Sat 25 June @ 6:30PM (1830) Semper Fido and K9 Basics dog training will be hosting a "Beef and Beer" at The Marlton Tavern.

This will be an all you can eat beef and all you can drink beer from 6:30 - 8:00.

Tickets are on sale now and the price is $35 per person for pre sales or $40 at the door. Anyone from this forum wanting to get in on this can Paypal me directly at [email protected] or on Sunday at the Tinker coming home run we can take cash or even a credit card. Bobbie has a CC scanner for her iPad.

With this I would also like to turn this into a meet and greet. We could even do a run into the pines before and work up a good thirst. What ever you guys and gals want to do. I always looking for an excuse to get the "Jersey Crew" together!
:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Semper Fido

If you have any questions on who we are or what we do, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for your support!!

Attachments

·
Registered
936 Posts
Sounds like an awesome event and cause. Im sure the wife and I would be more then happy to attend, Ill check the schedule with the boss, I mean wife.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Looks like a very cool event.

One question though:

What's a chinese auction? I'm not getting involved in human trafficking am I?

Though I could use some help around the house....

·
Registered
936 Posts
you buy tickets and put them in a bag that forresponds with an item and then they pull a tifket out of each bag and bingo you never win

·
Registered
936 Posts
if youre wondering what a tifket or forresponds is.....google that too:thefinger:

damn fat fingers

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's a chinese auction? I'm not getting involved in human trafficking am I?

Though I could use some help around the house....
LOL. See first post in reference to Bobbie's money making scheme.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Gonna make an assumption here and guess this event will take place at the Marlton Tavern

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Sounds like a good cause I'm always down for helping our furry four legged friends... I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere. I'll check the schedule.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gonna make an assumption here and guess this event will take place at the Marlton Tavern
Yes that is correct. Info added to first post. Thanks.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Let me check with the Mrs. Just saw something about the organization the other night on the news. Great cause!!!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
*sniffle* I'll be back in Afghanistaniland! :bawling:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
K-9 Basics is a regular dog training center. They train anyones dog in a variety of ways. Mostly basic obedience. They also sponsor/head the non-profit, Semper Fido. Semper Fido finds dogs in the shelter and trains them to be companion dogs for returning Veterans with PTSD or similar conditions.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
K-9 Basics is a regular dog training center. They train anyones dog in a variety of ways. Mostly basic obedience. They also sponsor/head the non-profit, Semper Fido. Semper Fido finds dogs in the shelter and trains them to be companion dogs for returning Veterans with PTSD or similar conditions.
Very cool.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts