JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently online window shopping for all terrain tires for my 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Sport S. A friend suggested that I check out Nitto Ridge Grappler tires. Is it highly recommended? Any other suggestions?

·
Banned
702 Posts
Try searching first, it's your best bet to find this information you seek as there are many threads on this subject here. In addition, I agree with @j3ff3ry_j33p.

Good luck... ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Many owners report little or no noise above stock tires. I think we all have different preferences when it comes to tires. At the end of the day, it will still be up to you, but as what they recommend you might try to conduct research before purchasing this product.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I haven't tried a set of Nitto tires yet and I'm currently checking 4wheelonline for their selection of all-terrain tires. This is my first choice when it comes to the variant of tires but I'm considering the versatility of all-weather tires as well. I'll conduct more research and see if I could make some adjustment to my rig before I get replacement tires.

·
Banned
24 Posts
For all terrain I like the Pro Comp A/Ts. I currently have one for my spare. Thinking about four more when it’s time. All the name brands are good. Depends what tread you like. And maybe load rating. C for no wheeling. D for some wheeling. E for harder wheeling or lots of weight. The Es hold up better to my abuse.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts