JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Make offer on the following. Listen, I know what it's worth....do the research, know what it's worth, don't waste my time. Highest offer takes it. Buyer pays shipping. Yes, I am trying to clear shelf space, no, I am not desperate and I have a lot of shelves. I apologize for the poor pics, all I had was my Iphone in not so great light.

Sold!!! Winch Fairlead that came with Smittybilt bumper $best offer

Winch wire that came with my Warn winch, switched to synthetic Best offer

Teraflex 4" inch lift springs, used 2k miles before coil overs $100 or best

Sold!!! 2.5 gallon air tank, Viair. Some Misc Fittings with it. Bleeder valve, hose bibs. Never used, but has some minor scratches from moving around my garage.
$50 or best

Factory hooks
$25 each or best

G2 D30 Install/Rebuild kit, only part I used was the axle seal. Everything else is unopened. $50 or best

Warrior Corner Guards, I will sand and throw a fresh coat of flat or semi metallic black for you. Went with the smittybilt fenders $50 or best

Delta Fog lights, red rocker switch, relay, wiring harness, went to LEDs $100 or best

Drawtite hitch for JK, will clean off real nice for you. Never actually used to pull anything. Put bumper on with receiver. $75 or best

Bimini top, a little dusty, but no rips, no tears, barely used. $75 or best

Sold!!! SmittyBilt 4 dr, CRES net. Good shape, showing a little wear on edges. Got a Nack. $30 or best

D30 Shafts, good condition, some surface rust, but will clean for you if you offer over $100

Sold!!!Brand new, never opened Aussie Locker for D30;

Full Traction Extended bump pads for front, good for a 3" lift; upper rubber spring thingies, I forget what they are called ; A VIAIR compresser gauge plate with switch

Sold!!! Smittybilt Seat Gear Front Covers with all of the bags. The seat (butt) portion is faded to grey, but the rest is in really good shape. The bags and seat backs are great and in really good condition. $100 or best

Full Traction Extended Rear Bump Pads, for their 4" lift. Never open, never used. $25 or best

I'll have a few other things coming up in a couple of weeks. Here they are, so feel free to contact me about them:

SuperChips FlashPaq (going with Ripp SC, so I don't need this)

AIR Raid CAI (going with Ripp SC, so I don't need this)

Throttle Body Spacer (going with Ripp SC, so I don't need this)

Front D30, with Evo C gussets, Evo Skids, Evo Magnum sleeves, Superior 5.13s, Shafts included. Basically, this is a full on working axle. RIddler Diff COver, JKS Track Bar Brace, Very good shape. Will probabably have stock
calipers, pads, and roters, from an x '07 This is a nice D30 and I have seen some going for $900+ so please don't low ball me on this. I'll even throw a fresh coat of paint on this for you. Would prefer local pickup, but you can ship if you like. Found a D44 to build

D44 Stock Rear Axles Shafts from an Unlimited X. Went to 35 spline

Maybe....not sure, but contact me if interested.....an unlimited X transfer case with 39,000 miles. Got a rubicon TC, so I don't need it anymore.

Probably, my 4 dr soft top and door surrounds. Plastic windows are a little scratched up, but the rest of the soft top and surrounds are great. Just want to stick with freesom top, or no top.

Fox Steering Stabilizer, used for 2500 miles, going PSC

Ok, that's it for now. Happy shopping!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
You must post prices or your thread can be deleted.

It's in the rules.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in San Diego. I'll work on putting prices up in just a bit. Thanks for the tip.

Working on replying to all PMs now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
pm on warrior guards and t-body spacer.

·
Registered
43 Posts
sent you a pm on the warrior guards and t-body spacer, not sure if it went through, it says 0 msgs in my outbox.

just in case, are the corners for a 2 or 4 door and how much for those and the t-body spacer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Aussie Locker is sold
Gear seat covers - sold.
ViAir tank - sold
CRES Restraint - Sold
Winch Roller Fairlead - Sold
Delta Fogs - Sold
Superchips - Sold
Rear hook - sold
Front Axle -sold
Front Axle Shafts - sold
Fox SS - sold
Warrior Corner Guards and Air Raid Throttle body - sold

Working on getting back on all the PMs.

Springs are for the rear. Used with no trail time, about 2000 miles, then went to evolever.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Sorry guys, hadn't updated
Hitch is still available. Yes, I will ship it if you pay for shipping.

Winch cable is sold.
Aussie Locker is sold
Gear seat covers - sold.
ViAir tank - sold
CRES Restraint - Sold
Winch Roller Fairlead - Sold
Delta Fogs - Sold
Superchips - Sold
Rear hook - sold
Front Axle -sold
Front Axle Shafts - sold
Fox SS - sold