JKOwners Forum banner

All dash lights are on, 07 JK

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  coilrod 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I know this is a repeated question and conversation in the Jeep world, but I can’t find anything that is similar to my case. I just need some input and some pointers to where I should look.
I have an 07 JK that I don’t use as a daily driver anymore, so I only drive it a once a week or so. This morning I went to start it up and there was a massive puddle on the driver floor board and under the seat only - probably about 1 1/2 almost 2 inches. I’m not sure how long it was like this for. I open the drain plugs. I couldn’t tell if the wires were ever under water or not because of the plastic piece by the door, but I’m just guessing they were or close to it. I started it up and drove for 2 minutes and all the lights came on. Minus the check engine, seat belt, and gas light, everything else came on. The Jeep drove fine, blinkers worked, headlights, radio all worked fine. It was running for about 15 minutes in total, I didn’t take it to work today. Could this be the PCM or the clock spring? Thanks!

#5 ·
Before anything else, charge your battery. Then check for codes.
To check your JK Codes, use this sequence on your ignition.
Insert Ignition Key.
Turn vehicle On-Off-On-Off-On.
Codes will be shown on the Odometer screen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.