JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my 2013 checked and they said I needed Adjustable Control Arms and Track bars to bring the specs in line.

How bad are these numbers and it looks to me like the rear is the one farther out of spec?

Do I need CA, TB?

It drives fine with a slight pull to the right.

Thanks,

Crap!, Just noticed it is upside down......

· Registered
219 Posts
Do you have a lift on your JK? The place I used to go for all my vehicles was great until I got my JKU. It drives fine but the have me the whole I need TBs and CAs talk and I run a Tera 2.5 coil lift. Since the I have bought both TBs but tell them to get it as best as possible that I know it's off a little.

Sent from my imagination.

· Registered
11,420 Posts
Find a new shop, anyone that tells you an adjustable anything is going to fix the rear camber on a solid axle Jeep is an idiot. That'd pretty much insinuate bent axle flanges and they don't make those adjustable quite yet.

That right front is a bit negative, what's spec?

Camber would pull to the side most positive however, so with your specs you have a built in slight pull to the left. So if you're having a tracking problem and it's NOT the exceptionally crowned roads in Florida [to shed heavy downpours] then I suppose I'd ensure the axles are centered under the frame. None of the alignment angles on that sheet are telling you if the axles are centered or not..

Taking a stock arm/track bar JK to get an "alignment" is a waste anyway. The only thing they can adjust is toe; which you can do with a buddy and a tape measure very accurately.

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Taking a stock arm/track bar JK to get an "alignment" is a waste anyway. The only thing they can adjust is toe"

Didn't know that, thanks.

· Premium Member
5,163 Posts
My camber was out with bad ball joints.
He can get some caster back with front lowers. Do you need them? NO but a little more positive caster is nice :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.