JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Nice shots Jason. Nice to see vendor turnout like sPod in attendance. Also some very sweet rigs there!

What was that car looking thing? Looked interesting.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Jason, you didn't say there would be goats involved. Hell I might have made it then. LOL

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes very successful 123 Jeeps on Poker run Est 430 People...Event Total 823 people over 300 Jeeps in attendance!

Thanks again to everyone who attended and our Sponsors!

Jason

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes very successful 123 Jeeps on Poker run Est 430 People...Event Total 823 people over 300 Jeeps in attendance!

Thanks again to everyone who attended and our Sponsors!

Jason
Had a great time again this year Jason. Wish Jeff and Melissa had been there as well, but I guess Seattle is cool. Larry did a nice job mapping out the trail.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Nice shots Jason. Nice to see vendor turnout like sPod in attendance. Also some very sweet rigs there!

What was that car looking thing? Looked interesting.
That's the Rally Fighter...slick ride for sure.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have not uploaded all my pics but I did notice this that you guys had hidden in the corner

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Low-Miles-2-dr-Coupe-Gasoline-4-2L-V8-FI-DOHC-/160666984315?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item25687f9f7b

Had a great time again this year Jason. Wish Jeff and Melissa had been there as well, but I guess Seattle is cool. Larry did a nice job mapping out the trail.
Thanks and the trail leaders worked out great!

Jason

1 - 20 of 21 Posts