JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Register Here

Special Thanks to the BLM for issuing a permit for Airpark Jeep Jam 5!

Simple rules to follow:

15mph in the staging area

No donuts or wreckless driving

Stay on coarse

No cross country travel

Take your time this is not a race!

Sponsors

Schedule

Register 7:30AM

Airpark Dodge Ram Chrysler Jeep
American Expedition Vehicles
Mopar
Tera Flex
Orfab/Trail Master
Poison Spyder Customs
Day Star Products
Offroad Trails Tools
Barlow's Jeep Rentals
4 Wheel Parts
Cop 4x4
Pure Jeep/Hanson Off Road/Full Traction Suspension
Desert Rat
Central Arizona Jeepers
Sprint
Get Your Pig on!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
If I were there, I'd show up, but it'll be after I get back home.

·
Registered
860 Posts
If you are serious, give Brent (not me, the Brent at PSC) a call and I am sure something can be arranged. :beer:
Yep, already talked to Dusty and I'll be placing my order in a week or so. They said it was no problem to lug it out here with them. :smokin: I've got to get that rear bumper off there before mother nature finally does it.

Hey Jason, got a plasma cutter at the dealership? I'll bring a few rattlecans of bedliner and we'll install it on the spot before the run!

There was also a point this weekend that I thought FOR SURE I was gonna have to order crusher corners to cover-up some damage, but I managed to squeak through again...

-WRM

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep, already talked to Dusty and I'll be placing my order in a week or so. They said it was no problem to lug it out here with them. :smokin: I've got to get that rear bumper off there before mother nature finally does it.

Hey Jason, got a plasma cutter at the dealership? I'll bring a few rattlecans of bedliner and we'll install it on the spot before the run!

There was also a point this weekend that I thought FOR SURE I was gonna have to order crusher corners to cover-up some damage, but I managed to squeak through again...

-WRM
Ahhhhh.....No

LOL

IT would be cool to have it installed on site in the parking lot.

Jason

·
Registered
860 Posts
Ahhhhh.....No

LOL

IT would be cool to have it installed on site in the parking lot.

Jason
Alright, how about if I find a cutter and you provide the air/elec? :D Or, I guess a sawzall would do. I think it would be kind of cool to have a little demo there...

-WRM

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright, how about if I find a cutter and you provide the air/elec? :D Or, I guess a sawzall would do. I think it would be kind of cool to have a little demo there...

-WRM
can't help with the air but we have electric for the most part.

Jason

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
can't help with the air but we have electric for the most part.

Jason
Maybe it's just me....but wouldn't the service department have an air compressor?

1 - 20 of 125 Posts