JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Once again Airpark will be doing another Jeep Jam, Officially Airpark Jeep Jam 3. last year was our biggest 115+ Jeeps and over 400 people in attendance! Get the day off, call in sick do whatever you can to be at Airpark On October 25th (Sat).

Where:Airpark Jeep 15656 N Hayden Rd Scottsdale,AZ 85260

Event Starts @ 9am (Poker Run)

Must Regsiter HERE

Free BBQ Lunch

RTI Ramp Challenge

Many Vendors on Hand with Special Event Pricing

Raffle Give away!!

Live Band:

Jason

Map revealed

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I just received an e-mail saying that the date has changed to the 25th of Oct….:pissed: That sucks I will be out of town. :shaking:Oh well maybe next time.:beer:

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I just received an e-mail saying that the date has changed to the 25th of Oct….:pissed: That sucks I will be out of town. :shaking:Oh well maybe next time.:beer:
Sorry, We had no choice.

Due to circumstances out of our control Airpark Jeep Jam 3 has been moved to Oct 25th (Sat). Sorry if moving the date has caused any inconviences and we would rather have moved the event instead of canceling.

Jason

Jason

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'll be there! Signed up last week.. did not know that I was for sure going until now.:beer:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm signed up - nice list of vendors you have there, looking forward to talking to some of them :)

I'm glad the date got changes, was not going to be able to make the old date, can make this one though WOO WOO :bounce:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts