JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Autohome Airland RTT (SM)

Purchased tent from fellow Jeeper a few months ago. I used the tent once @ Jeep Beach in Daytona. I am selling because 1) I am not using it and 2) I just dropped a deposit on a new bike and I need the room in my garage. It is in Good condition, but it has been mounted to roof a Jeep, so there are some scratches in the gel coat (aesthetic). The interior of the tent is in very good shape. I also have the THULE bars and mounts required to properly mount the RTT to a roof rack. I paid $1500 for the tent, and the THULE gear was around $200. The RTT new is over $2200.

First $1000 takes the tent.

Shipping would be possible, but it would cost a pretty penny. I am in NE Florida.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That price is just for the tent. I paid $1500 not more than four months ago, and I feel like 1k is a fair deal. I will throw in the THULE mounts if you'll buy the tent. You can sell that setup for at least $100 to recoup some of the funds. I will pm you my cell.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on slackers. I am getting more hits on the Yota forums... :thefinger:

·
Registered
229 Posts
That price is just for the tent. I paid $1500 not more than four months ago, and I feel like 1k is a fair deal. I will throw in the THULE mounts if you'll buy the tent. You can sell that setup for at least $100 to recoup some of the funds. I will pm you my cell.
I didn't get your pm. I'm interested but don't know if I can swing $1300 right now. If you don't sell it soon, I may have the cash.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't get your pm. I'm interested but don't know if I can swing $1300 right now. If you don't sell it soon, I may have the cash.
You don't need $1300. You just need $1000. I will throw in the Thule mounts free. You can sell them and recoup some if the funds.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts