JKOwners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my recent post about an install and asking for help... I realize I fucked up. I i pmed peanut with an apology and also stated that in the two threads in the Colorado section. The hand job thing was taken to literal and was not to come out sounding like dick.... But it did and for that I also apologized to peanut for. I am trying to work with her and get shit right between us and have also asked to help with her install. I'm not doing it to get help with mine, but to learn what I need to do for my own install and to meet the southerners and show that I am not really that much of an ass hole. So to peanut and all jko, I'm sorry for my abortion of a thread and hope to get back on the right foot.

And for the record, I didn't delete my post, it was deleted by the higher ups.

:shitstorm:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I will say that was a fun thread to read through all the shit talking. Hahhaa. That thread seemed to bring the dick outta a few people......

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
Good deal-we have all stepped in it at some point or another along the way. Everyone makes mistakes but if you learn not to repeat em then its all good:beer:

Is this thing working?......

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Atleast you made good!

Sent via your mom on a tricycle wearing a paper crown from Burger King

·
Registered
530 Posts
With my recent post about an install and asking for help... I realize I fucked up. I i pmed peanut with an apology and also stated that in the two threads in the Colorado section. The hand job thing was taken to literal and was not to come out sounding like dick.... But it did and for that I also apologized to peanut for. I am trying to work with her and get shit right between us and have also asked to help with her install. I'm not doing it to get help with mine, but to learn what I need to do for my own install and to meet the southerners and show that I am not really that much of an ass hole. So to peanut and all jko, I'm sorry for my abortion of a thread and hope to get back on the right foot.

And for the record, I didn't delete my post, it was deleted by the higher ups.

:shitstorm:

First off way to step up.

EDIT: What are you talking about??? its right here http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70675

EDIT #2: Did the mods really HGTD a thread? Starting to smell like JKF around here

EDIT #3: Mods didnt HGTD anything this ass clown did. My apologies to the mods.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Once we realize that we are the common denominator in all of our failed relationships, life gets easier.
Way to step up and own what you did. Now in the words of a famous guy you may recognize,,,,Go, and sin no more...:beer:

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Oh, look... the guy who starts off a crybaby thread by disrespecting a woman who probably has more miles ridden offroad that this retard will ever roll on pavement, then goes and drags wives children into a ball breaking match before delivering the coup de grace of douche when he rides off on the coattails of efforts made by his serviceman brother has FINALLY apologized for being a complete douche application system - that'd be both the douche bag and the douche nozzle, kiddies - and now everyone we're expected to what, fall at his feet and offer up accolades because he finally started coming of age and learned he can't go through life like that forever and not expect someone to reach out and cockpunch him? Bullshit. I'm not buying this overnight decision to sudenly stop being a total jerkoff.

Now, if it was all over a single post and you woke up the next day and thought "shit, I might have gone a little over the top on that one", well that's one thing. Maybe you could have posted up the next day and apologized. Yeah, you might have taken some more ballbusting, but you would have gotten the help you need and you might have been able to sell this shit sandwich of an apology a little smoother. Now? Yeah, not so much. As far as I'm concerned, your card's been pulled, shredded and the shredded pieces were used to wipe someone's ass just before being set on fire. You can do the same thing with this half-ass apology of yours.

Go fuck yourself kid.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well, seeing as how he didn't insult my female half I'll give him props for stepping up...way to grow a pair dude

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Oh, look... the guy who starts off a crybaby thread by disrespecting a woman who probably has more miles ridden offroad that this retard will ever roll on pavement, then goes and drags wives children into a ball breaking match before delivering the coup de grace of douche when he rides off on the coattails of efforts made by his serviceman brother has FINALLY apologized for being a complete douche application system - that'd be both the douche bag and the douche nozzle, kiddies - and now everyone we're expected to what, fall at his feet and offer up accolades because he finally started coming of age and learned he can't go through life like that forever and not expect someone to reach out and cockpunch him? Bullshit. I'm not buying this overnight decision to sudenly stop being a total jerkoff.

Now, if it was all over a single post and you woke up the next day and thought "shit, I might have gone a little over the top on that one", well that's one thing. Maybe you could have posted up the next day and apologized. Yeah, you might have taken some more ballbusting, but you would have gotten the help you need and you might have been able to sell this shit sandwich of an apology a little smoother. Now? Yeah, not so much. As far as I'm concerned, your card's been pulled, shredded and the shredded pieces were used to wipe someone's ass just before being set on fire. You can do the same thing with this half-ass apology of yours.

Go fuck yourself kid.
And there's the Dan we know!!!! LMFAO!!!

Sent from the shitter!

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
And there's the Dan we know!!!! LMFAO!!!

Sent from the shitter!
Damn. Spelled 'suddenly' wrong in there. Gonna have to have a word with my outsourced proofreading team over in India. They're better than this.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts
to the OP
:beer: Shit happens.
Why didn't you apologize sooner in the origional thread?

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

Go fuck yourself kid.
And then Dan comes to being everyone back to earth

Sent via your mom on a tricycle wearing a paper crown from Burger King

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.