1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
wow$300-$550 is a great deal for those Viair kits!!!!! now i am going to have to convince my wife that i need air on board!

·
Registered
590 Posts
All of our on board air systems will be shipping with a set of brass adjustable tire deflators for a limited time, no extra charge and free shipping!!!

Check out the Package Deals section at http://jeepaddons.com/?src=JKO

And a link directly to the page...

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/Viair_onboard-air-systems.htm?src=JKO

No need to PM or call... Order online to get the deal. :)
Hey Chris,

How about responding to your customer inquiries of open issues...

If you aren't reading your emails. please do.

Steve

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Hey Chris,

Steve
I don't know what you are talking about but I've bought a few things from Chris and had nothing but great service from him.

If I have any cash left over after this months upgrades, I may just have to get the medium or heavy duty set up. Great price.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Chris,

Steve
Steve, that's not a JeepAddOns open issue, it is an issue with a certain manufacturing company that has failed to send you a rebate and that I have continually called on to help you out in the situation although the rebate you've not gotten is not from my company, but a manufacturer rebate. As a matter of fact, I called them again yesterday for you, got the line disconnected several times when being transferred trying to get in touch with the person who handles the rebates for the company. I left a message when I finally did get through, but no response yet. I've sent you two emails in the last week updating you and also suggested that you should try calling them as well. If you haven't received anything, please check your spam folder. Customers that have an issue with a company usually call the company that they're having issues with to try to fix the problem themselves, but I offered to help you out and try to intervene even though it had nothing to do with our company.

Why you would choose to call out the company and person that is trying to HELP you do something most people do themselves as opposed to directing your frustration towards the company that hasn't fulfilled their rebate is beyond me though. :(

That being said thanks everyone! Yep... I think the combo price on the OBA kits along with the adjustable tire deflators is a great deal. I always do my best to provide the best service I can to go along with good prices. :)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! :) Prices are good through the end of March. Been going pretty well. I use these same deflators myself and they work great and are pretty fast. I looooove the OBA and I have to say, it's a heck of a lot faster than the coin op ones at the gas station!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.