JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shouldn't there be atleast an age minimum to be a member of this board...perhaps one should atleast be showing signs of sprouting short and curlies...the following 14 threads supports this:stirthepot:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hmm not sure it is their age as much as it someone with just to much time on their hands. I wonder what forum they could be from?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm not sure it is their age as much as it someone with just to much time on their hands. I wonder what forum they could be from?

Where else.....:thefinger:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hmm not sure it is their age as much as it someone with just to much time on their hands. I wonder what forum they could be from?[/QUOTE]

Well now,..where could that Forum be..:laughing2::laughing2::rainbow:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could JurrasicWarrior be the return of HOTDAD?

Call it a hunch. ;)
I thought that myself, only I couldn't remember the name...doesn't he have the distinction of being the first banned on this forum?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I thought that myself, only I couldn't remember the name...doesn't he have the distinction of being the first banned on this forum?
I believe so. Just goes to show you that you have to work hard to get banned from this place. HOTDAD showed us that he has what it takes.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
haha now dont anyone think I meant it is the "other" forum. No need for that but I did see how one or two of them joined in our "banned" thread just o say something.

HotDad is a good idea though......

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahhhh....the Chit Chat has gotten rid of the $hit Crap......who besides Lance has the finger on the "football"?:D:beer:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Could be that #2......................

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
I am the original. JurassicWarrior. Do ot compare me to any other
Please provide some contribution to this forum. Antics such as those you have been doing is just a waste of everyone's time and does nothing to promote this community.

I have deleted your previous threads and will continue to do so as long as they are useless and immature. However you may find your intellectual skills more welcomed at another forum and you may want to expand your horizons to include them. That way you can still post here when you have something we all want to read.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahhhh...the man with the finger on the trigger...so nice to make your acquaintance...:sleep::smokin:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We have a pre-pubescent new member with nary a short and curly posting 14 threads in a row of utter non-sense as a way of introduction...threads have been deleted....

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Out of curiosity...(that's code for "I'm bored right now")...I Googled JurassicWarrior. His banning is inevitable.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I did too...guy gets around...LoveShack, No BSKungFooey, etc....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts