JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few of day boyz decided to take a little "black friday" run..

He's so strong that he was able to keep his Jeep from scrapin'

Before and after shot...

We had planned on running into one of da valley but to many "five-o's" lurking around...so we ended up back at the point with more mud! Not as thick but a pain in da azz to clean none the less. I now officially hate (cleaning) mud!

Howz this for getting the Jeep dirty for the first time?

·
Banned
200 Posts
Few of day boyz decided to take a little "black friday" run..
He's so strong that he was able to keep his Jeep from scrapin'

We had planned on running into one of da valley but to many "five-o's" lurking around...so we ended up back at the point with more mud! Not as thick but a pain in da azz to clean none the less. I now officially hate (cleaning) mud!

Yo brother, Let me start by sayin'------- tell that boy to keep his f-n arms in the Jeep!!!

Now the second pic just make me cringe!!

I'm right there with ya on the cleanin' the mud, but looks like you guys had a blast. :grinpimp:

When you coming back to town and be able to do some wheelin'. :thefinger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yo brother, Let me start by sayin'------- tell that boy to keep his f-n arms in the Jeep!!!
i agree thats the quickest way to loose an arm but other than that looks like fun
Rajah! He was actually stopped at the time and just thought it was a funny photo op:shaking: Trust me I'm the old man of the group thats seems to be the party pooper when it comes to safety! :thefinger:

·
Registered
21 Posts
:mr-t:OMG you got that right no fun at all:mr-t:

·
Registered
21 Posts
If I had mud tires on my Expy I would be tempted to play in the mud right about now....all this rain is turning my street into a lake:bawling:
I have spent most of teh day playing how far can I splash water over teh hood and into the other lane its great. :bounce::devil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.