1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
77 Posts
yes it seems that wire harness will work. I used the "pac C2R-CHY4" when I replaced my stocker radio with my kenwood.
And yes that is a jeep on the nav screen!!

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Just stay away from Dual brand head units!
They look good on paper, have the right features, and are a little cheaper than kenwood or pioneer but its definitely NOT worth saving the few bucks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the infos - i was about to go for a Kenwood 5260BT - only prob was the local radio shop - they know sh** about installations.... :bawling:

·
Registered
263 Posts
From what I have read online it looks like the Metra chto-013 covers the chto-03 installation. This is what I ordered if you are still looking. Anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Usually im all for aftermarket head units. Only reason I went with the mygig was cause I just didnt like how the aftermarket head units looked in the Jk. The spacers needed on the ends just dont look as clean as the mygig.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
true that - finally i have gone for the MyGig unit too - with a Lockpick/Ipod adapter and the rear view cam :smokin:

·
Registered
263 Posts
That ended up being the same harness I used and everything works like a charm. This picture is obviously before I took out my Garmin and ipod mount above the head unit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts