JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its nice to have jeep parts waiting for you in your livingroom :D

i told the apartment manager to have fed ex leave it in front of my door, but i guess she thought it would be better to leave it inside lol. it was dark in here when i got in so i found it the hard way lol.

damn dog made me cut my finger opening the way to well packaged box.

my little helper lol

i know i know i need a garage! there is a reason i only have a rear jeep seat in my living room :laughing:

wont be able to install it until the weekend so here it will sit for a few more days :bawling:

dont mind the mess on the floor, pup decided it was a good idea to destroy one of her toys last night and i didnt have time to clean it up this morning.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Aw hell......screw the jeep parts. LOOK AT THE LITTLE GIRL!!!!!

Man she looks great, and I have been wondering if she made it through everything okay. She looks very healthy.

Oh....okay.....yea the bumpers look great too! LOL :)

·
Registered
3,233 Posts

Man she looks great, and I have been wondering if she made it through everything okay. She looks very healthy.

I don't know, are dogs supposed to have x-ray vision?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

she doing great. back to her normal tear up the joint self as you can see by the shreaded dog toy all over the place lol. house with a yard is almost done so i should be able to move soon that way she can run around in a bigger area.

I don't know, are dogs supposed to have x-ray vision?
those are laser beam eyes warming up. (if i remember to charge tha battery on my real camera i wouldnt have to use the crappy cell phone camera lol)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
she looks great man, glad to see shes doing so much better.

i like to play guess what beagle tore up as I'm walking up the stairs to my door every afternoon lol. usually a pen, but she gets creative every now and then.

will look forward to seeing the bumpers on!

:beer:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Reminds me of my bacherlor days & the old YJ. Nice looking bumper & nice looking perro. Now, make sure to show us a shot with bumper installed & pup in Jeep.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
We installed it tonight, everything went pretty easy - had a few glitches like needing a 24mm socket for the 2 big bolts and had one mystery nut left over.
Overall not a traumatic deal
the tailgate actuation is pretty slick after some tweaking and tuning to get it to where it doesnt tweak the bumper and the side of the jeep when you close it.

Here's a video of the tailgate/carrier opening and closing together
chris expedition 1 rear bumper on Vimeo

here's the pics ...
heres the finished product
exp1-done-s.jpg

here's the tailgate to carrier link
exp1-hinge-s.jpg

and here's testing the recovery points in my back yard...
stuck1-s.jpg
stuck2-s.jpg

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pup in the jeep as requested. this was taken a few weeks ago though. she was in the house when we finished the bumper and i forgot to get one last night.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Nope.....I believe that look is the "ok dad.....I didn't eat the seats so hows about a plain cheeseburger from macky Dees" look;):beer:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Bumper/ carrier looks great. :beer:

Pup says "I kicked Parvo's ass!" :thefinger:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts