JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finished replacing my crankshaft and camshaft position sensors and was looking for a tool to do the relearn procedures. I was shocked to find out that the Tech Authority J2534 Software (using a UCAN2 diagnostic tool) did not have a cam/crank relearn routine.

After some research, I stumbled on the Foxwell NT510 Multi-System Scanner. Given the price (~$150), I figured I would give it a shot. I almost bought an Autel DS808, but found out it couldn't perform a cam/crank relearn on a JK. This tool was totally worth the money. It can do a lot of the functions the more expensive tools can and it was able to do the cam/crank relearn.

Just posting up some screenshots of the special functions I came across using this tool. There were some functions I did not have access to like Rubicon-specific options, factory radio/amp/U-connect (my radio is aftermarket). Hopefully someone will find this information helpful as none of the reviews of this tool I came across were JK-specific.

Attachments

·
Registered
959 Posts
Wow, thanks for posting this! If you're up for giving it a try, I'd love to know whether the ABS brake bleed system works for turning on the ABS pump and actuating the valves.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m guessing these are the options you’re looking for?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I have the Launch CRP123 and it works well on my Jeep, BMW E46 and Honda Minivan. It pulls SRS and ABS codes too.

I have Torque on my phone and an ELM327 Bluetooth device (android) and still like the crp123 better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts