JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected]

$300

Just taken off a couple weeks ago. Complete with mounting brackets and trim ring for your hood.

(one bolt on a mounting bracket cross threaded and is half way in)

I would be interested in hood trades. My hood is black, already cut, with installed trim ring, so let's talk.

Pics of snorkel installed:

Pic of snorkel trim ring on hood with snorkel uninstalled:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
River Raider has a new set up looks like a army hummer snork only draw back IMO it kills the opt of a dual bat set up. Looks good
hmmm, have to check that out. I am not a huge fan of the volant, so this sounds interesting.

WOW your JKU look tough & "bad-ass" man, nice... GLWS!
Thanks brother, here's some now pics with my XRC armor, to add to the bad-ass :D

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Wish you weren't in TX. That's not a bad price for a snork.

I gotta say, that smittybilt armor is starting to grow on me, but in PA, we can't stick outta the wheel wells without fenders over the tire. :bawling:

Stoopid laws... .

GLWTS:beer:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wish you weren't in TX. That's not a bad price for a snork.

I gotta say, that smittybilt armor is starting to grow on me, but in PA, we can't stick outta the wheel wells without fenders over the tire. :bawling:

Stoopid laws... .

GLWTS:beer:
Just move to Texas...two problems solved.:beer:

Thanks for the bump.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hmm. I'll have think this over. In Texas and have a black hood. You coming to Austin anytime in the near future?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm in Corpus Christi. I have a Flame Red '08 uncut hood to trade. I'm going to Dallas this weekend and could drive back through Houston Lets talk price.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thats what I have. A "stock" 08 Flame Red hood to trade for his black hood along with the AEV Snorkel. I believe thats how I read what he is looking for.

Sorry about that. Meant to say 08.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am looking to sell the snorkel for $300.

To swap out the hood is just icing on the cake, for both me and the buyer. I am fine with keeping the hole in my hood if nobody wants to swap, I have some ideas for it in fact. But if the buyer wants a pre-cut hood, we could swap for free. :beer:

I'm in Corpus Christi. I have a Flame Red '08 uncut hood to trade. I'm going to Dallas this weekend and could drive back through Houston Lets talk price.
I think he wants a hood to replace his JK one......
Thats what I have. A "stock" 08 Flame Red hood to trade for his black hood along with the AEV Snorkel. I believe thats how I read what he is looking for.

Sorry about that. Meant to say 08.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts