JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AEV PROCAL SOLD!

SOLD!!!!!!

I'm selling my Procal.I got a superchips and don't need it any more. Not trying to get rich off it. $75 is about 1/2 what the retail is. I'll ship it to the lower 48 via USPS for free. anywhere else, you pay shipping.
1st $75 takes it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
He's got it. But, I have a friend who is going to be selling his within the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know as soon as he is ready to sell.
Thanks for the phone call. :beer:
Yes I still have it and I can now ship it immediately instead of waiting 2 weeks.

I will do this same deal for the first person to contact me and paypal me the money. :beer:

·
Registered
331 Posts
And everybody's happy. :beer:
Lol hey look who it is!
I sold my Rubicon last week and took my Superchips and Pro Cal with me. Lee got the SC, looks like the Pro Cal might be sold as well.
I will still be at the Savannah event, even if I dock my boat on River Street and ride / pub crawl with you guys. :beer:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Lol hey look who it is!
I sold my Rubicon last week and took my Superchips and Pro Cal with me. Lee got the SC, looks like the Pro Cal might be sold as well.
I will still be at the Savannah event, even if I dock my boat on River Street and ride / pub crawl with you guys. :beer:
Lee told me you sold you Jeep when I talked to him last night. What's amatter with you? Guess I need to keep a lookout for a good trail rig for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts