JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I called my local 4wd shop today and they told me AEV parts take approx 4-6 weeks to get. That seems pretty crazy when the parts are in stock on the website. Any ideas on where else to get AEV stuff in the springs?? I was ordering from a shop to save on shipping. shipping was about 200 bucks.

· Registered
193 Posts
Trailjeeps has it all there. In the Springs we're pretty limited for parts suprisingly. But try either TJ's or go to Northridge4x4 if you want to order. I ordered some AEV stuff from them and it was at my door 3 days later

· Registered
28 Posts
I just got my AEV Pintlers in last night from Quadratec. They were in stock and ready to ship.
They were actually the cheapest option for me since you get free shipping ONLY IF you do a google shopping search for your item and click on their listing. Dave has free shipping but overcharges for the pintlers by $10 a piece in this case.

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Go to Trail Jeeps in Boulder...He's got everything AEV...Hemi's with AEV suspension, Stock engines with AEV suspension, Jeeps in the middle of having AEV suspension put in.

Great guys there. Maybe even let ya test drive some jeeps.

· Registered
567 Posts
Call Oliver at Trailjeeps. I got wheels, the lift kit ( which comes with the Procal), their hood, the rear tire carrier and gas tank from AEV with no shipping charges and a local vendor that stands behind their installs. What more could you ask for? They had some of these AEV items in stock, ready for installation the same day.You want tires?, while most places will tell you GY MTR-Ks are on National backorder, Oliver was smart enough to buy out their inventory of 35, 37, and 40" sets so that they have them on the shelf. You might have to wait now though, as they are going to Moab for EjS, but I'm sure they'll find a way to take care of you. I have also experience with High Country Performance...Val is awesome and wil also take care of you, well after the sale. Point is, we are fortunate to have Jeep enthusiast that offer great service locally. Shame on those suggesting you try National conglomerates like Q-tec. Most of the hosers there don't even own Jeeps and won't be there for you when it matters most.

· Registered
141 Posts
The 2.5" kit doesn't come with the Procal...but you're in luck...I have an unopened one in my garage I'll sell for a good deal. The cheapest new one I can find online is $149ish (didn't look super hard tho). I'll save you $30 and take $120 for it...and I live in the Springs. Also, if you find it new for less than $120 new Ill match it.

· Registered
1,184 Posts
I'd order from Northridge 4x4 where you'll get free shipping on orders over $100. I'm lucky and can drive to AEVs main warehouse facility in 20min.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.