JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD......AEV Front Bumper complete $1200

I am selling my AEV Front Bumper. I am truly sad to see it go. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bumper, I love it. The problem is that I am going with tube fenders and I want a stubby. I thought about having this one professionally stubbied, but decided not to mess it up.

So, here's what you get:
AEV Front Bumper
AEV Winch Plate
AEV Skid Plate
AEV Tow Loops
All Hardware
Crush Cans from my stock bumper (This will save you a few hours on the install)

The bumper has a few light scuffs on the corners and one spot on the skid plate. None of them are through the powder coat and would be easy to cover. I could do it myself but I want the new owner to see exactly what they are getting.

The total price at Northridge 4x4 for the bumper with tow loops, winch mount, and skid plate is $1,709.00. I am willing to let this bumper go for $1200. That's $500 off for somebody looking for a good AEV bumper.

I prefer not to ship, but I will do it on your dime. If you are near North Georgia, feel free to come by and take a look. If you want it, I'll even help with the install.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
ill vouch for him. I have wheeled with him many times. Good honest guy, what you see is what you get. He takes care of his stuff. If you are near Columbus, GA (or in the Alabama area) i can carry it down for free this weekend or next.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts